Cheapest 7 day NCL cruise….

graphicguy

Might be fun to hear of others’ cheapest NCL 7 Day cruise.  I have ~$500 of OBC left from a price drop.  I know I can’t use it for the fare, but it will offset things like internet, etc.

That got me to wondering what the cheapest 7 Day NCL cruise some have booked.

I’m trying to see if I can get a fare as near to $750 as I can, all in….drinks, dining, internet, etc with the “Free at Sea” package.  

Not going to get a premium cabin, for certain.  But, I see some of the solo and inside cabins with a virtual balcony, which would be useful.

Can’t wait to see the deals……

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

Might be fun to hear of others’ cheapest NCL 7 Day cruise.  I have ~$500 of OBC left from a price drop.  I know I can’t use it for the fare, but it will offset things like internet, etc.

That got me to wondering what the cheapest 7 Day NCL cruise some have booked.

I’m trying to see if I can get a fare as near to $750 as I can, all in….drinks, dining, internet, etc with the “Free at Sea” package.  

Not going to get a premium cabin, for certain.  But, I see some of the solo and inside cabins with a virtual balcony, which would be useful.

Can’t wait to see the deals……

My upcoming Getaway cruises

Aug. 13: $592 solo studio ($842)--I have also bid $150 total on an upgrade to a balcony tho still considering cancelling as I am curious to experience the solo studio

Aug. 20: $690 balcony ($940)

NOW I used 2 CruiseNext certificates for each one so REALLY I need to add $250 to each, noted after.

Still felt pretty good about those prices!

I had $500 in SWA credits that were going to expire in Sept so I HAD to use them!

(OF COURSE SWA announced yesterday that credits will never expire...🤪)

OH WELL--I'm booked now!

Edited by KKB
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, jebhoward3 said:

OBC OR FCC?  Never heard of OBC being used for a future cruise.  FCC can certainly be used for cruise fare and many other things.

Was going to post the same - most likely FCC unless it's something given by a TA.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KKB said:

My upcoming Getaway cruises

Aug. 13: $592 solo studio ($842)--I have also bid $150 total on an upgrade to a balcony tho still considering cancelling as I am curious to experience the solo studio

Aug. 20: $690 balcony ($940)

NOW I used 2 CruiseNext certificates for each one so REALLY I need to add $250 to each, noted after.

Still felt pretty good about those prices!

I had $500 in SWA credits that were going to expire in Sept so I HAD to use them!

(OF COURSE SWA announced yesterday that credits will never expire...🤪)

OH WELL--I'm booked now!

Tony with La Lido Loca just posted a whole series of videos on YT from his week in a solo on Getaway. Yesterday was the wrap up of the whole experience. Check it out! 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Uff da said:

Tony with La Lido Loca just posted a whole series of videos on YT from his week in a solo on Getaway. Yesterday was the wrap up of the whole experience. Check it out! 

I saw his review of the Solo Studio.

It made me decide to cancel my upgrade request--especially since I am moving to a balcony for the 2nd week.

I decided I wanted to experience it for myself (to also report) BUT once I saw the coffee machine I was sold!!! Hoping I can get by with that week 1 & used my Starbucks cards (retirement gifts!) week 2.

• Like 1