Health Declaration Error

NMCruiser123

On 8/3/2022 at 5:45 PM, bluemarble said:

1) Within 10 days of sailing, have you shown symptoms of a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, congested or runny nose, headache, muscle or body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue/extreme tiredness?

Does this mean have a runny nose = can't cruise? Or do you need all of them?! 

9 minutes ago, AppleDumpling said:

Does this mean have a runny nose = can't cruise? Or do you need all of them?! 

I agree with you with symptoms that I at time regularly have. I've been Negative sincere 3/2020 watching myself and very careful. But change of weather and seasons and polluted city, it's unusual if you didn't have it. So I have to make the right decision and answer too!

Just now, BklynBoy8 said:

I agree with you with symptoms that I at time regularly have. I've been Negative sincere 3/2020 watching myself and very careful. But change of weather and seasons and polluted city, it's unusual if you didn't have it. So I have to make the right decision and answer too!

Seems like they might as well just keep mandatory testing if all it takes is a cough or a sneeze to cancel someone's trip. 

2 minutes ago, AppleDumpling said:

Seems like they might as well just keep mandatory testing if all it takes is a cough or a sneeze to cancel someone's trip. 

We are going to do a Virtual two days before the sailing and will answer with results of the test. NEGATIVE.....no matter what....Negative will be the answer. End of September we are leaving and heavy Ragweed season. Our trip is a GO - Lift Off.....

23 minutes ago, BklynBoy8 said:

We are going to do a Virtual two days before the sailing and will answer with results of the test. NEGATIVE.....no matter what....Negative will be the answer. End of September we are leaving and heavy Ragweed season. Our trip is a GO - Lift Off.....

So you are going to lie? Not that I care if you do.

50 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

So you are going to lie? Not that I care if you do.

If we are going to professionally being monitored virtually and we are testing ourselves till we leave home to the terminal that morning, Negative is Negative. Being in Healthcare we go by medical testing results like in any other tests. We know people that caught it in the airport even before the terminal. And was developing Positive heading on board.

No lieing is worth heading to a sailing that will change your accommodation to Quarantine Deck.

I have taken care of many that have denied this health emergency and are resting in peace. 

Edited by BklynBoy8

1 hour ago, AppleDumpling said:

Remember at the beginning the cabin staff were monitoring your counter top medications and purchases in the shops to report to the Medical Center.

Even one posting reported their over use of facial tissues and toilet paper instead of tissue was reported to the Medical Center related to Questionable Sinus Discharge.

11 minutes ago, BklynBoy8 said:

Remember at the beginning the cabin staff were monitoring your counter top medications and purchases in the shops to report to the Medical Center.

Even one posting reported their over use of facial tissues and toilet paper instead of tissue was reported to the Medical Center related to Questionable Sinus Discharge.

I don't really see how that's worse. I'd rather keep covid safe, get tested and be able to go on vacation - even if they  monitor my toilet paper - than be denied because I picked up a common cold that represents no risk to anyone. 

Fact is, people will test themselves and if they're covid negative will lie about having had a cough. Nobody with a negative covid test and a runny nose is cancelling their vacation.  Some people WITH covid will be ignoring it and going ahead. 

The lines should make covid tests mandatory so everyone can just get on with it.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, AppleDumpling said:

I don't really see how that's worse. I'd rather keep covid safe, get tested and be able to go on vacation - even if they  monitor my toilet paper - than be denied because I picked up a common cold that represents no risk to anyone. 

Fact is, people will test themselves and if they're covid negative will lie about having had a cough. Nobody with a negative covid test and a runny nose is cancelling their vacation.  Some people WITH covid will be ignoring it and going ahead. 

The lines should make covid tests mandatory so everyone can just get on with it.

I remember the old Health Declaration years ago they use to give you in the Pier because of Noro. People use to check all the no boxes sign it and no care. Just wanted to board. Couldn't believe how careless. Agree testing on the pier. 

12 hours ago, BklynBoy8 said:

It is hardly worth golng if that is happening.

5 hours ago, ace2542 said:

It is hardly worth golng if that is happening.

Well I think those tactics are not in the works anymore but one never really knows.

We're going to do our best keeping clean. Follow the rules. And enjoy ourselves and watch those that may be cautious to be around.