Encore Club Balcony Suite Amenities?

Phych

I was looking at a list of amenities and I was wondering a couple things.

1) Are the treats a daily thing or just a one time offering?

2) Is the valet laundry/pressing service automatic when you have laundry sent out?

3) Where can you find the coffee and tea setup menu/location? Is this something you order by cup via room service?

12 hours ago, Phych said:

I was looking at a list of amenities and I was wondering a couple things.

1) Are the treats a daily thing or just a one time offering?

2) Is the valet laundry/pressing service automatic when you have laundry sent out?

3) Where can you find the coffee and tea setup menu/location? Is this something you order by cup via room service?

You get "treats" a couple of times during your cruise. Like a plate of cookies from the buffet. 

You can send out 1 fill-a-bag of laundry (regular price $29.99). Your clothes will be folded and returned to you. 

You have a single cup coffee maker with coffee packets, decaf coffee packets, and lipton tea bags. Your room steward will keep them full. You can grab some flavored tea bags at the buffet. 

image.png.475e92f6f6b5e75deffe245b0a7f54cf.png

• Thanks 1

phych. i hope you are not disappointed with these answers, the club balcony perks (imho) are not overwhelming. remember its just called a "suite". Just a renamed mini-suite. you dont get any of the perks that come with the real suites or the havens.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, complawyer said:

phych. i hope you are not disappointed with these answers, the club balcony perks (imho) are not overwhelming. remember its just called a "suite". Just a renamed mini-suite. you dont get any of the perks that come with the real suites or the havens.

I don't mind if nothing is included with this room. However, I am frustrated with things advertised as included and not being there.

The best "perk" is the larger bathroom.  The rest is nice to have stuff, but nothing that you can't take a trip to the buffet and get something similar.  I guess if you aren't into packing too much (like we always wind up doing!) the laundry service is good, but they give you a smallish bag, so for the 3 of us on the last cruise, we managed to get a bag of "unmentionables" washed mid cruise.

• Haha 1