My Voyage - What is your personal experience...........

BklynBoy8

Soon sailing on board, just reviewing all the new features on board we hadn't experienced yet.

One is the new feature called "My Voyager". Haven't been on board to experience it yet, what is your remarks, experiences and comments with it's use.

How useful is it? 

3 hours ago, BklynBoy8 said:

Soon sailing on board, just reviewing all the new features on board we hadn't experienced yet.

One is the new feature called "My Voyager". Haven't been on board to experience it yet, what is your remarks, experiences and comments with it's use.

How useful is it? 

Its ok if you want to check your account etc. I don't use it much. Just as a way to get online

I started a thread on this topic a while ago, and generally people's comments boiled down to it is fine for checking your spend to date, but don't bother for anything else.  

I hope this is a clickable link, otherwise you can search for it.

Edited by WestonOne

I thought it would have been useful if the daily bulletin was published on the app.

I mentioned it to a lady on the Purser's Desk one day we passed and it was unusually quiet, and she said it was being worked on. She didn't volunteer a time frame.

Like others I found it useful to monitor on board spend charges, particularly some early charges that should have been covered by the drinks package, and took two requests to purser's desk to fully remove.

On a recent cruise on the QE I was unable to connect with it on my tablet. I have almost no patience with technology that doesn't work as it is supposed to.

So when I wanted to check my on-board account I asked the Grills concierge for a print-out or if she was busy I went to the purser's office when there was no queue.

I used the library computers for our complimentary internet. Maybe we could have connected to My Voyage with these computers but it didn't seem important.