Oasis compass for Bahamas cruise

I'd like to plan my upcoming Oasis 9/4/2022 entertainment.  Anybody have a list of what shows are on what nights and the times?  I want to book the escape room and I understand you need to book the nightly shows and can't do that until you are onboard. Is that correct?

It's the same cruise that has been going out with the same itinerary for months now. Oasis doing Bahamas.  So the weekly schedule is the same as is the menu, as is formal nights as is the entertainment which is why I'm trying to locate someone with the cruise compasses.   Thanks.

3 hours ago, bermuda81206 said:

It's the same cruise that has been going out with the same itinerary for months now. Oasis doing Bahamas.  So the weekly schedule is the same as is the menu, as is formal nights as is the entertainment which is why I'm trying to locate someone with the cruise compasses.   Thanks.

I think this week or next week is a slightly different itinerary.  Not the usual Sun - Sun 7 day.  Cruise compass might be a little off.

11 hours ago, vandals04 said:

I think this week or next week is a slightly different itinerary.  Not the usual Sun - Sun 7 day.  Cruise compass might be a little off.

Oasis has been on a Fri-Fri cycle, but Celebrity Summit is leaving Cape Liberty for the season this Sunday, which allows Oasis to take over that day. So Oasis is adjusting to a Sun-Sun cycle by having a longer cruise this coming week.

So yah tomorrow's Oasis sailing is the coveted 9 nighter, and will have two more days of entertainment to fill up.

Fri-Fri or Sun-Sun, Oasis' 7 night schedules should remain the same with guest entertainers rotating in/out.

• Like 1