How to use an OBC on Uniworld

mozfoz

We selected Uniworld for our Rhine river cruise and received a $300 OBC. We were not able to get the the price reduced any further using this credit from the our agency, and was wondering how we may use the credit since it is mainly an "all-inclusive" line.  Can this OBC be used for bidding on a cabin upgrade, or are there purchases or special dinners that can be  purchased?

Premium liquors or spa treatment are nice, but we would rather use the credits on things that would not  seemed forced just to use the credits.

We used our credits primarily on extra excursions such as Mont Saint Michel on our Seine cruise. We didn't do any of the extra excursions on the Rhine cruise in 2018, but I think there was an opportunity to take a cooking class with a local chef in one of the towns.

2 hours ago, Roz said:

I used my OBC on Uniworld to buy 2 really nice (expensive) pairs of handmade earrings. 

Me too! Really love my Coeur de Lion handcrafted jewelery! I bought a necklace, bracelet and matching earrings and only paid about 30 euros out of pocket.

Edited by PhD-iva
add

@PhD-iva, yes, Coeur de Lion!  I get so many compliments when I wear the earrings.  People want to know where I bought them.  The gift shop on Uniworld.  Like you, I only had to add a few euros out of pocket.  Well worth it.

• Like 1