Jolly Pirates Sunset Tour - In port until 10

tw67

We have a morning excursion that we are taking that will get us back to the ship about 1.  We won't be able to make the afternoon Jolly Pirate, but since we are in port until 10, we were thinking of the sunset one.  It is 5:3-7:30.

Has anyone ever done this?  We thought it would be great in between to grab lunch, hang out at the pool, then go back out.  I also hear that the sunsets in Aruba are amazing.

We didn't do the sunset cruise but oh my gosh we had the most amazing time on the day cruise with Jolly Pirates. It ended up being my daughters favorite day during our almost 2 week vacation there last time. Now, she has me looking for Pirate ship excursions everywhere we go in the Caribbean.

The staff was amazing and a lot of fun. (I have to say also the next day we were snorkeling in the area they take snorkelers and we got ourselves in a bit of trouble and needed help. They took their dungy off the ship and came and rescued us...that shows how great they are!). Every time we go to Aruba again, we will do this tour again!

If you're interested in reading my review/blog with pictures of our trip with them you can find it HERE   (you'll find the beginning of it down a little ways down that page). 

I haven't done the Jolly Pirates Sunset cruise but have done the Red Sail Sports sunset cruise which sails from the dock in front of the Hyatt in Palm Beach. I assume they are similar, but a sunset cruise is fun, relaxing and you can see amazing sunsets. Whichever company you use, it'll be fun.

Edited by genealogyfan