Port Canaveral Hotels w/ Free Shuttle and Parking?

stampingoddess

20 minutes ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

I think you still have to pay for the parking at the "Radisson". However, it may be in the form of an all included higher cost for the room.

As was mentioned earlier, nothing is free anymore.

I see this question about Galveston 100 times. There really is nothing I would call free. Any port probably. The hotel costs more fri and sat as they know cruisers book then. Or they add a $50 cruise parking pkg. Or it doesnt include shuttle. 

I agree with you free doesnt exist. 

So country in and suites have cruise and park package , 9 nights parking and pre cruise hotel was $240. Shuttle is additional charge but your so close that an Uber would be like around $10 total 

No hotel in Cape Canaveral offers you free parking for the duration of your cruise. The price for parking is added to your minimum one night stay at most hotels. I have personally stayed at Country Inns and Suites and was satisfied with my stay there. I usually have a rental vehicle and return it after I drop off my family and luggage at Port Canaveral.

15 minutes ago, Corby114 said:

No hotel in Cape Canaveral offers you free parking for the duration of your cruise. The price for parking is added to your minimum one night stay at most hotels. I have personally stayed at Country Inns and Suites and was satisfied with my stay there. I usually have a rental vehicle and return it after I drop off my family and luggage at Port Canaveral.

My Reservation for September 29th Clearly states park and Cruise...and to call 48 hours before to schedule a shuttle to and from the Ship. Total cost was $231.00. I will be more then happy to upload my reservation page but would need to black out certain things if need be. 

I also Just called the Hotel and Verified, My rate includes 10 nights of parking ( but the cruise and park includes 8 nights parking for a standard 7 day cruise, I had to pay for an additional 2 nights at $17 per night) Also if you call the local number to the hotel, even in there recording asks for park and cruise program press #2. 

• 3 months later...

A few weeks ago we decided to book a hotel with a park and cruise rate. Not much was available so we booked with Days Inn Cocoa Cruiseport. Called direct and it was around $155 all in. Can’t say I really recommend it but we were fine.  The bed, towels and curtains were all very clean. The rest of the room needed a spring cleaning (cobwebs, corners not vacuumed, doors needing to be wiped down) and had a bug spray smell. No bugs though! Also, no included breakfast but an on-site breakfast restaurant with 15% off.  The shuttle to the port is at 11:30 am on weekdays. (12:30 weekends) It was a 20 minute ride. When you return there is a number to call and the shuttle comes. This is a shuttle shared with other hotels and does drop off at the airport too. So you may not be the first stop back.

• 2 months later...

I am sad to see this about Country Inn and Suites.  That is who we used last June and loved it!  So, close and easy.  

On 8/9/2022 at 10:40 AM, wolft927 said:

My Reservation for September 29th Clearly states park and Cruise...and to call 48 hours before to schedule a shuttle to and from the Ship. Total cost was $231.00. I will be more then happy to upload my reservation page but would need to black out certain things if need be. 

I think what the previous person was referring to was that there is no "free" parking, you are paying for the parking in your package rate.  🙂