How does included specialty dining work?

susiesan

I sail on Dawn in 13 days, Baltic itinerary from Stockholm. My booking included 3 nights in specialty restaurants. I have made reservations. In reading about them on the app I looked at sample menus. Most are priced al la carte for what you order. How does that work when your dinners are included and you have paid the service charge? Even though the menus have prices do you order what you want or is there a dollar limit? My 3 dinners will be in LeBistro, La Cucina, and the Brazilian restaurant.

Moderno Churrascaria - Your promo covers whatever you eat (normally a $49 cover charge).

La Cucina - 1 entrée, unlimited apps, sides, desserts (your server might tell you that you are limited to 1 app/1side/1dessert).

Le Bistro - Same deal as La Cucina (Additional main courses will be charged at the a la carte price listed on the menu).

If there are items that have a supplement, they will be listed on the menu. For ex. crab cakes at Cagney's are an additional $5 when using the SDP. Lobster Thermador at Le Bistro is an additional $25 when using the SDP. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

1 hour ago, susiesan said:

Good to know ahead of time. Unlimited appetizers and sides is what I enjoy the most at specialty restaurants. Sometimes I don't even get an entree.

Our server at Cagney's insisted we could not order unlimited appetizers and sides. So we didn't...but when we got back I learned from other cruisers that many servers do this, but the POS doesn't actually bill you for these. It'll show up as $0.00. Later this month I'll be ordering as many apps and sides as I want! Snails x 10 please. 🙂 Not really..never had snails before so not sure they're even that great.

9 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

Our server at Cagney's insisted we could not order unlimited appetizers and sides. So we didn't...but when we got back I learned from other cruisers that many servers do this, but the POS doesn't actually bill you for these. It'll show up as $0.00. Later this month I'll be ordering as many apps and sides as I want! Snails x 10 please. 🙂 Not really..never had snails before so not sure they're even that great.

I LOVE snails! Cruised RCCL in June and they had them on the menu every night. So I did, too!

• Thanks 1