Cruise meet app

TMaine

We have a cruise booked a year out and when I look at the =X= app, it tells me that the cruise has not been loaded into the app yet.  My reservation shows up but that is the message I get when I select it.   

Our March cruise was available on the app well over a year out.  It's not really a big deal but I like to look at the cruise information and dream about cruising!   Lol

15 hours ago, TMaine said:

Our March cruise was available on the app well over a year out.  It's not really a big deal but I like to look at the cruise information and dream about cruising!   Lol

Just look on the app under 'Get more details on ships we support'... select your ship and see how far ahead they have loaded the cruises...

That will give you a clue as to how soon yours will get there.

Right now for example I can see that our Jan '23 cruise will be the next to load on Eclipse...

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

Just look on the app under 'Get more details on ships we support'... select your ship and see how far ahead they have loaded the cruises...

That will give you a clue as to how soon yours will get there.

Right now for example I can see that our Jan '23 cruise will be the next to load on Eclipse...

Thanks!  Looks like Reflection is only loaded through November so it will be awhile for us!