Diamond Princess in San Pedro

wallyboag

46 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

If the port schedule is correct Diamond will be docked at B93 from 8/4 to 8/27 and then Sapphire at B93 from 8/28-9/8 and from 9/18-9/24.

https://www.portsamerica.com/operations/cruise-los-angeles-terminal-schedule

I get confused every time. Which one is 93 and which one is 92? Thank you so much!

8 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

If the port schedule is correct Diamond will be docked at B93 from 8/4 to 8/27 and then Sapphire at B93 from 8/28-9/8 and from 9/18-9/24.

https://www.portsamerica.com/operations/cruise-los-angeles-terminal-schedule

I hope she’s berthed at B93 on 9/24 for my 10 day to Mexico but the port schedule shows B46 that day. Not a huge deal but more of a hassle.

9 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I get confused every time. Which one is 93 and which one is 92? Thank you so much!

B92 is as posted & B93 is the larger 2-level cruise terminal used for filming the Love Boat series.

3 hours ago, skynight said:

Berth 92 is along the channel aft of the Battleship Iowa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tonit964 said:

I hope she’s berthed at B93 on 9/24 for my 10 day to Mexico but the port schedule shows B46 that day. Not a huge deal but more of a hassle.

At least B46 had a much larger tent terminal than at B55 where I boarded Discovery’s inaugural cruise in March.

Sad that Sapphire is at B93 for most of September to be replaced by Celebrity Solstice on your embarkation day. When returning it shows B92 because Ruby is at B93 but both ships use the same parking lot if you’re driving from SV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

At least B46 had a much larger tent terminal than at B55 where I boarded Discovery’s inaugural cruise in March.

Sad that Sapphire is at B93 for most of September to be replaced by Celebrity Solstice on your embarkation day. When returning it shows B92 because Ruby is at B93 but both ships use the same parking lot if you’re driving from SV.

I remember you talking about your Discovery embarkation. I was on the 4/17 sailing so I got lucky with them deciding to moving it to B93.

It's really not that big of a deal if they do embark at B46. At least I'll be on a ship and the Sapphire is a beauty.

• Like 1