Royal App required

For our next cruise, you have to make a reservation on your royal app for the ice skating show and bring your cell phone 

to the show to get in…is that true? On other ships, it was loaded on our sea passes. 
What if everyone doesn’t have a cell phone or want to carry it around the ship? We have several kids sailing with us.

12 minutes ago, gsarnow said:

For our next cruise, you have to make a reservation on your royal app for the ice skating show and bring your cell phone 

to the show to get in…is that true? On other ships, it was loaded on our sea passes. 
What if everyone doesn’t have a cell phone or want to carry it around the ship? We have several kids sailing with us.

You won't be thrown off the ship for not having/using a cell phone.

You just have to go make your reservations elsewhere on board, instead of being able to make them yourself from anywhere on the ship.

If any ONE person in your group will have a phone, and if the reservations are linked, that person can also make reservations for everyone in the group.

• Like 1

On Symphony I made the reservations on the app but only had to give the room number to the person checking people in at the venue. Except at the comedy show they said I didn’t have a reservation and I showed it listed on my calendar and they let us right in.

7 hours ago, gsarnow said:

Liberty pulled that on me exactly. Wanted to see my app which I didnt bring though I had reserved the show. They did finally let me in. They dont seem to get a read out on these lower class ships like on oas8ks class so without seeing your app they dont know they said. Idk .. but i ran into this once too. 

I'll be back on liberty in sept. 

8 hours ago, gsarnow said:

You do not have to show them the app to prove your reservation, they scan your sea pass card and pull up your reservation.