Enchanted Princess dining rooms

Slyfox16

39 minutes ago, Slyfox16 said:

Are there differences between the Amalfi and Capri dining rooms on the Enchanted Princess?

35 minutes ago, bradleyr1 said:

One is larger than the other (I think Capri was bigger) but the decoration is very similar and the menus the same. I guess it's which one has the shorter queue! 

The aft DR looks bigger on the deck plan, but IDK really.  The Santorini should be open by the time you board (assuming your cruise is quite full).

4 minutes ago, bradleyr1 said:

We were told by staff Santorini was open only for guests in suites, but others said if you queued they would let you in - who knows!

Makes no sense.  Suites have Club Class dining which is in Deck 6 mid-ship DR and the DR would be very empty in that case.  Does seem odd.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Makes no sense.  Suites have Club Class dining which is in Deck 6 mid-ship DR and the DR would be very empty in that case.  Does seem odd.

Actually, CLub Class dining on the Enchanted earlier in the year was on in Santorini DR, Deck 5, port side entrance, and others could used the same DR on the starboard side. Many pax hardly knew that that DR was open on that side.

11 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

Actually, CLub Class dining on the Enchanted earlier in the year was on in Santorini DR, Deck 5, port side entrance, and others could used the same DR on the starboard side. Many pax hardly knew that that DR was open on that side.

Interesting.  First time I have heard of CC being on Deck 5.  Maybe since that DR is held back from DMW, it made it easier to do that and then use the rest of it for walk-ups and on-board res.  I suspect people don't realize it since it doesn't get loaded into DMW ahead of time.  Although the Patter has the DR info for all to read, right?

ETA:  Perhaps the other ship mentioned moved CC to the Aft DR - another new location.

Edited by Steelers36