Anyone cruise from San Juan during 1992/93 season?

I know this is a long shot, but did anyone go on a Royal Caribbean round-trip cruse to the Caribbean from San Juan during the 1992-93 season?

DH and I went with a square dance group on a January 1993 cruise that stopped at Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curacao;  Philipsburg, St. Maarten and Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI. I am not sure of the ship, order of ports or exact dates.

It was the first of our cruises and the only one for which I don’t have any details except we were in an ocean view stateroom. We did not cruise again until we took a cruise from Whittier to Vancouver in May 2008. At that time I started keeping track of each cruise in a spreadsheet.

If possible I would like to fill in a few details of our first cruise.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

This? From an article about 1992-1993 itineraries

Monarch of the Seas

Year-round (Sundays)--7 days round trip from San Juan, calling at Martinique, Barbados, Antigua, St. Maarten and St. Thomas, and a day at sea. $1,245-$3,530, including air fare.

That itinerary on Monarch of the Seas out of San Juan was my first my first cruise but it was a few years later. 

Edited by Charles4515

2 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

That itinerary on Monarch of the Seas out of San Juan was my first my first cruise but it was a few years later. 

Interesting! Our very first cruise was in 1996 out of PR on the Monarch as well and that was our itinerary. I specifically remember Martinique because we didn't like that island. The locals seemed to be rude toward tourists..

18 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

Interesting! Our very first cruise was in 1996 out of PR on the Monarch as well and that was our itinerary. I specifically remember Martinique because we didn't like that island. The locals seemed to be rude toward tourists..

I recall the same about the locals being rude to tourists. Martinique is a department of France and then and maybe now I don't think tourism was important. I have not been back.  I think my cruise was in 1995 or 1996. The first evening all my tablemates spoke Spanish and I was really left out and did not know what to do. I did not know I could change tables. Happily my waiter noticed and asked if I wanted to change which i did.

Edited by Charles4515

5 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

This? From an article about 1992-1993 itineraries

Monarch of the Seas

Year-round (Sundays)--7 days round trip from San Juan, calling at Martinique, Barbados, Antigua, St. Maarten and St. Thomas, and a day at sea. $1,245-$3,530, including air fare.

Not  our cruise. Didn't stop at Martinique, Barbados or Antigua. Went to Aruba and Curacao plus St. Maarten and St. Thomas. I have undated photos of the ports, so I'm sure about that part.

St. Maarten was a tender port. Also, we took the excursion that let us off at St. John USVI while the ship went to St. Thomas. We were ferried over to St. Thomas after we toured St. John.

On 8/14/2022 at 8:38 PM, DaniDanielle said:

How funny, we disliked Martinque for the same reasons as you guys!  We were there about five or six years ago.

That is why a lot of cruises stopped going there. Got alot of crap for being an American there,\.

On 8/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, Cruise Suzy said:

I know this is a long shot, but did anyone go on a Royal Caribbean round-trip cruse to the Caribbean from San Juan during the 1992-93 season?

DH and I went with a square dance group on a January 1993 cruise that stopped at Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curacao;  Philipsburg, St. Maarten and Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI. I am not sure of the ship, order of ports or exact dates.

We sailed this exact itinerary on Majesty of the Seas in 1996, it was our first cruise.  Majesty seemed so big and larger than life back then, that first cruise still has very fond memories.  We sailed the Majesty again in 2016 on the 20th anniversary of our first cruise.  It was a nostalgic cruise to say the least.