How to cancel?

80sGal

I'm looking for a tab online to cancel a current booking on MSC, but I can't find a link.   I know Carnival buries theirs deep down into the booking page, but it's there if you know where to look  .... so where does MSC hide their cancellation tab?   Any help?   Thanks!

11 minutes ago, 80sGal said:

I'm looking for a tab online to cancel a current booking on MSC, but I can't find a link.   I know Carnival buries theirs deep down into the booking page, but it's there if you know where to look  .... so where does MSC hide their cancellation tab?   Any help?   Thanks!

If you booked through a cruise/travel agency you need to cancel through that agency.  If you booked direct, I think you need to telephone MSC.  I do not recall seeing a cancel option on the web site or within the booking options.   We did cancel a MSC cruise (about 15 months ago) and did it with a phone call to MSC.

Hank

• Thanks 1

We have always had TA call to cancel for us.

From MSC Terms And Conditions

Cancellation of the Booking must be requested in writing (registered letter, email or fax) from the Passenger or Passenger’s Travel Agent and received by the Company. All tickets issued and the confirmation invoice must be returned together with the notice of cancellation. To cover the estimated loss incurred by cancellation, the Company will levy cancellation charges in accordance with the following scale:
Sorry, chart did not copy correctly.

Edited by phissy
  • Thanks 1