When does Princess release Fall 2023 schedule?

zhuangcorp

When does Princess release 2023 schedule? I checked icruise.com but I don't see any cruises available for Fall 2023 yet. 

Also, will Princess continue to operate out of San Diego? I know they had a few cruises until February 2023 out of SD, but will that continue the following years? or is it just a one time offering?

Look on the Princess web site. There are many cruises to the Caribbean, from the west coast to Mexico and Hawaii, from Australia and South America for the 2023/2024 season.

I don't think anyone knows, including those at Princess, if they will home port a ship in San Diego beyond the few sailings that have not been cancelled. Historically they have sailed from San Pedro and San Francisco during the winter. Princess has also now placed a ship at Galveston for the next two winter seasons. 

19 minutes ago, zhuangcorp said:

When does Princess release 2023 schedule? I checked XXXXX.com but I don't see any cruises available for Fall 2023 yet. 

Also, will Princess continue to operate out of San Diego? I know they had a few cruises until February 2023 out of SD, but will that continue the following years? or is it just a one time offering?

#1 - FYI, you are not supposed to mention travel agencies here.  #2 - why didn't you start with the source - Princess.com?

I did look, but I don't see anything out of San Diego past February 2023. 

So I didn't know if this means that they

A) Plan to do more cruises from SD in the coming seasons but have not released the schedule yet

or 

B) Do not plan on having regular cruises out of SD beyond February 2023

1 hour ago, zhuangcorp said:

When does Princess release 2023 schedule? I checked icruise.com but I don't see any cruises available for Fall 2023 yet. 

They are now available. Been since the weekend. We moved fast & snagged a Penthouse(one of the end ones on the Sky. With perks it(free tips/drink package/dining package, etc.) it came out to $4800pp. Our Club Class on the Emerald early March is $4100pp. A deal I feel in comparison. We have a 12 night A-1 concierge on the new Oceania Vista for $4980pp. Food will be poor in comparison, but the Suite & perks are just too hard to pass up. Itinarary is nearly the same. We'll not cancel Oceania yet as we have till Oct.2024 to cancel if we choose.

16 minutes ago, zhuangcorp said:

A) Plan to do more cruises from SD in the coming seasons but have not released the schedule yet

or 

I'll check & report back..

3 minutes ago, rbtan said:

I'll check & report back..

20 minutes ago, zhuangcorp said:

or 

Ok: Go to Princess.com..Click on plan a cruise..click on length of trip. Everything sjhould come up. If you're doing this from another country, possibly this is to give US pax a first crack at booking

20 minutes ago, rbtan said:

Ok: Go to Princess.com..Click on plan a cruise..click on length of trip. Everything sjhould come up. If you're doing this from another country, possibly this is to give US pax a first crack at booking

There are no San Diego departures listed for fall 2023. Only Los Angeles and San Francisco out of California. The Pacific coast cruises out of Los Angeles and San Francisco visit San Diego, but don't start or end there. 

Edited by sloopsailor

16 minutes ago, rbtan said:

Yeah I see Fall cruises out of LA for 2023. But I don't see any out of SD. 

16 minutes ago, zhuangcorp said:

Is Princess usually on and off for SD? Or was 2022 a bit of a outlier in having cruises out of SD?

At this time I would classify Princess' sailings from S.D. as a one off attempt to fill and sail an idle ship. Princess scheduled cruises from San Diego on the Diamond Princess from September 2022 until Mid Feb 2023 when the ship sets sail for Japan. Expect the ship will then remain in the Asia/Pacific market. They then cancelled all cruises from Sept until late November due to lack of crew. They have some sailings scheduled from S.D. November to mid February. I see these sailings as part of the re-start efforts, to fill ships that have been idle since March 2020. In my opinion I don't see Princess home porting a ship in San Diego long term. But as I pointed out in a previous posting I don't believe anyone knows, including Princess, if they will use S.D.  2025 and onwards.