Interior Stateroom Experience

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience of interior staterooms on deck 7, next to the Neptune Lounge J 7078. We're travelling on the Rotterdam, so any experience on a Pinnacle class ship really. We mostly curious if it will be noisy. I don't expect the lounge itself to be noisy, but perhaps there is a crew space nearby that might be?

I've tried all my usual searches for stateroom reviews and not been able to find what I'm looking for.

Failing that, which are your favourite interior staterooms?

We usually love the I category right by the elevators, sadly non available for our sailing.

2 hours ago, CruiseCruiseCruise13 said:

Does anyone have any experience of interior staterooms on deck 7, next to the Neptune Lounge J 7078. We're travelling on the Rotterdam, so any experience on a Pinnacle class ship really.

Here is a video of 7065 on the N.Statendam. This cabin would have the same layout as your stateroom, although its door would open on the other hallway.

I sailed interior in a pinnacle ship next to a crew area. It was not noisy.  The insides are small on the Pinnacles but we were content.  My cruise was 12 days and that is about the longest I would want to stay in that small of a room.  I was in a sideways room and the layout seems to be a bit more efficient of a design since the bathroom entrance is not near the door.   

Edited by Mary229
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I sailed interior in a pinnacle ship next to a crew area. It was not noisy.  The insides are small on the Pinnacles but we were content.  My cruise was 12 days and that is about the longest I would want to stay in that small of a room.  I was in a sideways room and the layout seems to be a bit more efficient of a design since the bathroom entrance is not near the door.   

Yes we really like those sideways layout rooms. We recently did a 12 day in one of those and really enjoyed it. Glad to hear you didn't experience any noise.

10 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Here is a video of 7065 on the N.Statendam. This cabin would have the same layout as your stateroom, although its door would open on the other hallway.

Thank you! We're very familiar with the room layouts, but that's a great video for anyone who isn't. We're mostly concerned about noise, as we haven't had stateroom in this location before.

2 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

I was thinking of saying what @Mary229 implied. The crew areas (blank spaces on floor plans, that are not kitchens!) do not necessarily mean NOISY. The stewards fairly tiptoe around! 

This is kind of what we figured, as long as we are not near the galley. I wasn't sure if the Neptune Lounge had any kind of kitchen, or if we'd hear them setting up early. I'm guessing probably not as it's not like they have to move furniture around.