We pick your room vs you pick your room ?

zebra36

I have a booking where I chose my room. 

?

If Royal moves me to a different room in the same category, which is essentially a We pick your room situation, has anyone had any luck getting the price adjusted to the lower fare for the We pick your room fare?

1 minute ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I think it would be very unlikely that RCI would move you once you have your room assigned. It could happen of course, but I think it's doubtful. In the event that it did happen, I think you would have a good argument for getting the reduced fare.

Agree, or the difference in OBC, at least.

I have seen on several occasions where the "we pick" fare is HIGHER than the "pick your own" price!

If for some reason you think this will happen, I would take a screenshot of what the other fare is at the time of your purchase.

58 minutes ago, zebra36 said:

I have a booking where I chose my room. 

?

If Royal moves me to a different room in the same category, which is essentially a We pick your room situation, has anyone had any luck getting the price adjusted to the lower fare for the We pick your room fare?

As long as they give you tje same category you will get nothing or $50 as a goodwill gesture. 

• Like 1