Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

There were a few times I probably should’ve taken the subway but I just walked because the time estimates were the same. I’m starting to feel it now approaching 14 miles on the day. I’m going to save myself 8 or 9 blocks here.

483ADC67-535F-4B69-B28C-99C740294208.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

I had to walk through Bryant park. In the distance to the left if you can see the yellow umbrellas. They’re doing poetry readings over there. As I was walking by this guy was saying he’s 400lbs because he really has two people inside of him fighting over the food. And he has to feed both of them. That’s not exactly how he said it but that’s what he was saying.

30B81A12-A6E5-46B4-A80C-C1E4A0374F81.jpeg

• Haha 6

View is pretty good. Leg room is non existent. My knees aren’t in the the back in front of me. They have that tiered seating so their wrapped around the neck of the person in front of me.

The aisle seat helps with the legroom some . But these arm rests have railings attached to them. They keep you from fully using that armrest. The other side of the aisle doesn’t have a railing.

7BA19CBB-34F8-48D7-89C7-CDCA6265DCE6.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

At intermission the line for the mens room went from the second level, downstairs, and all the way to the stage. Tbey started sending men the the ladies room because nobody was using it a few mins before the intermission ended.

Theres a handicapped bathroom on the first level I think alot of the women were using.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Oh I forgot to tell a story. When I was leaving edge I was trying to find my way out of that mall. I stopped and asked this guy working in a store. Really more like a kiosk than a store. He says “go that way to the end and take a left. Then take the escalator down one floor.” But when he said one he held up one finger. It was his middle finger…..I said oh ok. It’s down one floor not two floors…

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 10

Still here Greg! Wow, another great day! You have got to be exhausted. So far our internet has been okay so hopefully you won't have any issues. We'll be pulling into Bermuda early this morning. In case we lose connection, have a great cruise! 😎

• Like 10