Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

• 1 year later...
On 8/20/2022 at 4:56 PM, Saint Greg said:

Booking

I booked this cruise during a Carnival sale back in April. I’ve been watching New York cruises ever since they announced Magic was going there. I was able to get this cruise for less than half of what I normally see it priced at. I haven’t been on a five day cruise since 2017 but this is my second cheapest five day cruise I’ve booked out of the six I have taken.

Getting that price out of New York on a cruise that included labor day weekend was big. The three day weekend allows me to spend four days in New York and go on a five day cruise while only taking one week off of work.

Saving on the cruise helps because I’m going to spend a lot of money in New York.

This one post has helped me with planning and checking off 63 items from my “get er done” list! I can’t wait to read the rest. Thanks so much for sharing the deets with us. I feel like I’ve unlocked a secret 🤫 cruise planning cheat code!🛳️ 😆😍🥰🛳️

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, willdra said:

This one post has helped me with planning and checking off 63 items from my “get er done” list! I can’t wait to read the rest. Thanks so much for sharing the deets with us. I feel like I’ve unlocked a secret 🤫 cruise planning cheat code!🛳️ 😆😍🥰🛳️

I’m glad you found it helpful!

If you’re planning for NYC you may also want to check out the planning post on my transatlantic. On the back end of that one I stayed in the Financial District, did the Statue of Liberty, Mets/Yankees game, Hamilton, Roosevelt Island Tram, Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO, and I flew out of Newark that time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m glad you found it helpful!

If you’re planning for NYC you may also want to check out the planning post on my transatlantic. On the back end of that one I stayed in the Financial District, did the Statue of Liberty, Mets/Yankees game, Hamilton, Roosevelt Island Tram, Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO, and I flew out of Newark that time.

Yes we are planning on leaving from NYC on the Venezia. I will absolutely sail back over to your other review after this one. I’m trying to get as much NYC info as possible, and it looks like you’ve done ALL of the work for me! I am in complete awe of your planning skills! 😍😍😍😍😍

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willdra said:

Yes we are planning on leaving from NYC on the Venezia. I will absolutely sail back over to your other review after this one. I’m trying to get as much NYC info as possible, and it looks like you’ve done ALL of the work for me! I am in complete awe of your planning skills! 😍😍😍😍😍

Hey Willdra! When are you planning to sail on the Venezia? 😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Yes, Inquiring Minds want to know...like me!!😉

Before I went to bed I said a prayer to please let Willdra and W be on the 8/31 cruise to Bermuda because that would be so awesome! 😃🙏

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Before I went to bed I said a prayer to please let Willdra and W be on the 8/31 cruise to Bermuda because that would be so awesome! 😃🙏

And before I went to sleep last night, I prayed the same prayer.  We are on the same page!!👍

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

52 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

And before I went to sleep last night, I prayed the same prayer.  We are on the same page!!👍

LOL y’all have me laughing at my desk like a deranged Easter Bunny! 🤣😂

God didn’t say “no” to August, he’s gonna get back to us on that one, but he did say “yeah” to May 6. 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, willdra said:

LOL y’all have me laughing at my desk like a deranged Easter Bunny! 🤣😂

God didn’t say “no” to August, he’s gonna get back to us on that one, but he did say “yeah” to May 6. 😉

That would be awesome!!  Doing the Hallelujah dance!! 💃😻🤞

• Like 1
  • Haha 2