Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

Just now, Jamman54 said:

You beat me but lost to Patti. Great round! Glad you got a chance to play. Great course! 😎

Yeah I definitely was doing better when I had time to sit back and watch the people in front of me. And maybe before I had the beers. A lot of 4s and 5s once I started rushing.

But yeah it would be a good way to spend an afternoon with a group that can take their time with it. Like the fact that they had a bar.

• Like 4

I have the steakhouse at 7:30 tonight and cucina tomorrow. Before they raised the restaurant price I took a gift card and bought a whole bunch of future dinners. I think I have JiJi’s booked 3 times on horizon in 2024. Why not? That puts me at 2 1/2 years with out a Jiji ship if I don’t book one between now and then.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Greg, we have two new comics on this cruise, Andy Beningo, and  Mike Delamont. Never seen them before. Are you familiar? 😎

I’ve heard of Delamont but haven’t seen him. Don’t know anything about Beningo. A lot of new ones. A lot of the Carnival ones are getting booked up left and right by HAL, Princess, NCL almost through 2023 now. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Another nice thing about that golf place is they have real putters 4-5 different lengths. Where on the ship I think they’re rubber and closer to kids sizes. I’m like hunched down trying to putt.

Hmm, now we know that you’re tall. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This couple next to me wants wine and beer. She holds the seats while he goes to another bar to get them. “You don’t mind if we take up your seats?” No we don’t. Yeah I’m 

Sure they don’t really mind that during primetime two of their bar seats are going to get taken up by people not buying drinks from them or tipping them. It’s one of those ocean plaza things. If the bar weren’t in ocean plaza, they wouldn’t want to sit here.

now that’s not enough the guy is grabbing the ocean plaza menu and asking an alchemist “well who serves this?”

I want to tell the guy go sit over there if you want to order from that menu.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5