Nice to Monte Carlo transport?

fudge

Only ever done it by cab or minibus but there is a bus stop right outside the airport and a bus which takes you to Monte Carlo. I believe that it stops along the harbour front and from there it’s just a short stroll along the quay to the ship (if it’s docked!). 
You can pat Fangio on the head as you walk by.

19 minutes ago, Guerncruising said:

Only ever done it by cab or minibus but there is a bus stop right outside the airport and a bus which takes you to Monte Carlo. I believe that it stops along the harbour front and from there it’s just a short stroll along the quay to the ship (if it’s docked!). 
You can pat Fangio on the head as you walk by.

Thank you for prompt response, we may well take that.

Hi Everybody,

Thank you so much for your replies, very much appreciated.

Very much looking forward to our second cruise with Regent having sailed with Silversea and Seabourn.

Treated our self to a penthouse suite, Im sure we wont be disappointed. 

Several years ago my wife and I uses Dream Tours ( dream-tours.com) and they were excellent. The driver met us at the airport with a sign and we travelled to Monte Carlo in an air-conditioned sedan. Cost at that time was 80 euros - I checked the website and the price is still the same. Very nice to arrive after a long flight with no worries about shlepping luggage or finding your way. Would recommend them highly.

Have a great trip!

Rob

4 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

We just booked a car through our hotel.  But if you're coming directly from the airport in daylight, there's a helicopter option.  Given the amazing beauty of the region, I think that would be a spectacular option.

Thanks again everyone, most helpful.

Have done the train.  I think it's the best (and cheapest) option by far.  No need to schedule ahead, just go to the terminal when you're ready and buy your ticket.  Trains run quite frequently as I recall, but you can check the schedule online.