Shuttle to/from Cape Liberty for Royal cruise and NCL cruise

M5M

We are arriving a day early to EWR.  Wondering if we can purchase an airport-to-cruise dock shuttle from Royal, and if so, what is cost?  Thinking we would use (free) airport shuttle to return to airport on cruise day, take their transportation, and do same on disembarkation.  Anyone do this? Same question for a subsequent NCL cruise from Manhattan.  

16 hours ago, M5M said:

We are arriving a day early to EWR.  Wondering if we can purchase an airport-to-cruise dock shuttle from Royal, and if so, what is cost?  Thinking we would use (free) airport shuttle to return to airport on cruise day, take their transportation, and do same on disembarkation.  Anyone do this? Same question for a subsequent NCL cruise from Manhattan.  

We are using RC transport from EWR to Cape Liberty for cruise in October.  Price is $29.50 pp.  Must call RC to book.

3 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

It would be cheaper and faster to Uber or taxi.

For two or more people travelling together it is virtually always less expensive to book your own than to take the cruise line’s transfer.  Plus, the cruise line’s transfer is usually a bus - and unless you are fortunate enough to be the last to board, you will wind up waiting for others to show up.

1 hour ago, mjkacmom said:

It would be cheaper and faster to Uber or taxi.

After my last experience with Uber at JFK, I do not want to repeat that.  Had to walk a very long way after retrieving luggage to get to the ride share pick-up location.  Hoping for a better experience using shuttle at EWR.  Speed is of no importance for this arrival pre-cruise.

38 minutes ago, sailingjudy said:

After my last experience with Uber at JFK, I do not want to repeat that.  Had to walk a very long way after retrieving luggage to get to the ride share pick-up location.  Hoping for a better experience using shuttle at EWR.  Speed is of no importance for this arrival pre-cruise.

There are also cabs lined up to drive the 20 minutes to the cruise port. My teenaged children have managed to Uber from Newark airport a few times, my husband does it once a month.