Tote bags

Traveller94

2 hours ago, ToxM said:

...I make it a personal game on every cruise to see how many pens I can amass… 

Now I feel a bit less guilty. I kept a handful off Riviera on the 12-13-23/21 cruise. Got one opened, out of the plastic wrapping, by my PC as I sit typing this. And 3 more still in the plastic in another room.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, babysteps said:

FYI we just got off our 10th cruise last week. The loyalty bags and caps appeared in our cabin on day 8 or so of our 10 day cruise. Assuming this is typical timing, the loyalty bags are more handy for 'future use' than the anniversary cruise itself. Also ours are messenger-style bags (not totes).

As noted before it is probably a supply issue

Bags are usually in the cabin on arrival  or that night 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

As noted before it is probably a supply issue

The all purpose excuse today to explain cutbacks. I'm going to bring a tote bag from Rennaissance with me on my Marina cruise in December. I still have one in the original plastic bag.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, susiesan said:

...I'm going to bring a tote bag from Rennaissance with me on my Marina cruise in December. I still have one in the original plastic bag.

Glad we've got our nice tote from Riviera 12/21 for our upcoming 11/22 Sirena cruise. Will be interesting to see if there is another one or something different or nothing at all.

5 hours ago, babysteps said:

FYI we just got off our 10th cruise last week. The loyalty bags and caps appeared in our cabin on day 8 or so of our 10 day cruise. Assuming this is typical timing, the loyalty bags are more handy for 'future use' than the anniversary cruise itself. Also ours are messenger-style bags (not totes).

I assume you are talking about the "swag" you receive when you move up to the next loyalty level.....we will be doing that on our next cruise (next week) so good to know they will not be in the cabin upon embarkation .

• Like 1

Some goodies provided depending upon cabin level. When we did A4 Concierge Veranda 12/21 it came with this, that you didn't get with the B, C, F or G rooms: "Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag".

As opposed to the O Club "up-leveling" benefits, here, for example, from Blue to Bronze levels: "COMPLIMENTARY MEMBER CAP AND TOTE BAG UPON NEW LEVEL ACHIEVEMENT"

I've got hats and tote bags, so it's no big deal, but kind of the principle of the thing. When they started that new perk we were at 22 cruises. We asked the OCA if we could get them as they had just started, and we had already gone through all those levels. She stuck to the "you get them when achieving a new level" line. I do understand, but there should have been some leeway since the program was new. 18 was a long way to go to the next level. But if I do make it, I'll get another free cruise to go along with that hat and bag. 

In the meanwhile I can console myself with that excellent complimentary Oceania Club wine. 

Edited by ORV
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, osandomir said:

It’s interesting that so many people paying O cruise prices would care so much about free hats and tote bags. We have so many from different sources here at home that I barely have room to keep them all.

So why even take them home  ??

I just leave them  onboard

I take my own bag that I prefer  so never even touch the O bags

JMO

• Like 4