Help with bed/sofa location on Allure of Seas

slyster

Can someone tell me if the following cabins have beds next to the balcony?  We are looking at hump cabins:  8202 (port side), 8600 (starboard side), 8596 (starboard side).  Thank you!  

The way to try to work out where the bed is in the cabin, is to find the closest connecting cabins (indicted on a deck plan with arrows joining the cabins), and look at the plan as if you are standing outside the doors in the corridor.   The door on the right, has the bed beside the balcony, the door on the left has bed beside the bathroom, and all rooms alternate.  

I normally travel with a mobility scooter, and I asked this on here a few years ago, because I need the bed beside the balcony, if I can't get an accessible cabin.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, slyster said:

Can someone tell me if the following cabins have beds next to the balcony?  We are looking at hump cabins:  8202 (port side), 8600 (starboard side), 8596 (starboard side).  Thank you!  

I am fairly certain all 3 of these cabins have the bed next to the balcony.

13 hours ago, texmex.ferr said:

The way to try to work out where the bed is in the cabin, is to find the closest connecting cabins (indicted on a deck plan with arrows joining the cabins), and look at the plan as if you are standing outside the doors in the corridor.   The door on the right, has the bed beside the balcony, the door on the left has bed beside the bathroom, and all rooms alternate.  

I normally travel with a mobility scooter, and I asked this on here a few years ago, because I need the bed beside the balcony, if I can't get an accessible cabin.

Thanks for the tip!  It helps to know how it works.

• Like 1