Booking Shows, Comedy Show & Beatlemania

meliss35

16 minutes ago, meliss35 said:

When can I book the broadway shows, comedy show and Beatlemania online before getting on the ship? We leave on November 6 on the bliss.

They haven’t allowed on-line booking of the main shows before the cruise for some time.  You can book them and comedy shows once onboard.  However, you can’t book The Beatles shows as they are first come first serve.  I suggest getting there at least 40 minutes when the show is in The Cavern Club.  Well worth seeing!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, meliss35 said:

Thanks!! Last time I was on Norwegian was December 2019. Where do I go to book the shows on the Bliss?

We usually book as soon as we board.  We use the touch screens you find on each floor near the elevators.  Never had any issues.  You can also go to the box office but they aren’t usually open until later in the afternoon (I could be wrong about the timing).

1 hour ago, meliss35 said:

Thanks!! Last time I was on Norwegian was December 2019. Where do I go to book the shows on the Bliss?

As soon as you embark, go to The Social on Deck 6 Mid-Ship to book entertainment. There will be sheets with all bookable shows. Easier than trying to figure it out on the touchscreens. You can also book go karts and laser tag and Canvas by U. 

Then go across the hall to Teppanyaki Deck 6 Mid-Ship to book/change dining around the shows you just booked. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2022 at 7:39 PM, BirdTravels said:

As soon as you embark, go to The Social on Deck 6 Mid-Ship to book entertainment. There will be sheets with all bookable shows. Easier than trying to figure it out on the touchscreens. You can also book go karts and laser tag and Canvas by U. 

Then go across the hall to Teppanyaki Deck 6 Mid-Ship to book/change dining around the shows you just booked. 

Great info, do you know where to go to book entertainment and dining on the Escape after boarding?

On 8/22/2022 at 1:39 PM, BirdTravels said:

Can you book the platinum wine tasting event there as well?

7 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Any available Latitudes related events need to be booked at the Cruise Next Desk!

Thank you. I don't see the CND on the Bliss deck plans.  Assuming it is somewhere also on deck 6 close to guest services?

Edited by seemoreroyals
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 2:39 PM, BirdTravels said:

Does this apply to the Joy as well?