Onboard spending issue - Double Billed

Sunshine Bob

Just got off the Sky Princess and noted that they charge overnight any spends you make durring that day. 

Now I am home I note that they have added up my daily spends and charged the whole lot again..

I appreciate there is a difference between "pending" and "charged" but all of this has moved through pending and is now billed to the card.

I assume that the daily charges or the total bill should get re credited back to my card but how long should I wait?

2 hours ago, Sunshine Bob said:

Just got off the Sky Princess and noted that they charge overnight any spends you make during that day. 

Now I am home I note that they have added up my daily spends and charged the whole lot again..

I appreciate there is a difference between "pending" and "charged" but all of this has moved through pending and is now billed to the card.

I assume that the daily charges or the total bill should get re credited back to my card but how long should I wait?

They don't charge your credit card on file each night - the just accrue charges on cabin account.  They may make some authorization charges, but they only actually charge the card on the final night checkout.

7 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

They don't charge your credit card on file each night - the just accrue charges on cabin account.  They may make some authorization charges, but they only actually charge the card on the final night checkout.

Thanks, but that's not what's happened. As I said they charged my card every night for my spends that day. These charges are not pending they are real charges. 

And then they charged me again for the total at the end.

1 hour ago, Sunshine Bob said:

Thanks, but that's not what's happened. As I said they charged my card every night for my spends that day. These charges are not pending they are real charges. 

And then they charged me again for the total at the end.

That's a new one.