Price in Euro

oregand

Hi,

We are looking at doing our first cruise on Princess, however, we can only get prices in Sterling. 

Does anybody know if Princess price their cruises in Euro anywhere online?

Many Thanks

David

As far as I am aware, no you can't get prices in Euros. We live in France and the default page that comes up is Princess.com with prices in US dollars. If we use the VPN we can get the uk site with prices in pounds. We sometimes get a message without the VPN telling us cruise purchases aren't supported in our region or some such. Other cruise lines have prices in euros certainly.

7 hours ago, EDVM96 said:

You can see Euro prices for example on www.princesscruises.de (for the german market).
But these are usualy other prices than for the US or UK markets.

You're right. There's a princess.fr now too. I've not been able to find that for the last 2 years. Wonder if it was suspended during covid? Whatever the reason, it does have prices in €, though I suspect they may be higher than the comparable £ or $ prices at a quick unscientific scan

Be aware not only the pure value (price times conversion rate) might differ. Depending on the market/region the same cruise might include different thing. In Germany all indicated prices are final prices including tax and port fees. This might be different in other countries.

Another different might be payment conditions. In US usually you pay a quite small deposit and if you cancel before the final payment date only the deposit is lost. This is totally different in Germany. 

Bottom line: yiu should mot just compare the cost value.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, oregand said:

Hi,

We are looking at doing our first cruise on Princess, however, we can only get prices in Sterling. 

Does anybody know if Princess price their cruises in Euro anywhere online?

Many Thanks

David

If it is a little easier the UK site prices cruises in pounds and a lot of consumer laws apply.

Regards John

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, milamber said:

You're right. There's a princess.fr now too. I've not been able to find that for the last 2 years. Wonder if it was suspended during covid?

Hm, princess.fr sells yachts, not related to Princess Cruises. Anyway, princesscruises.de exists about 10 years for the german and austrian markets. The same as carnivalcruiseline.de. Prices and conditions are indeed different.

Edited by EDVM96

3 hours ago, EDVM96 said:

Hm, princess.fr sells yachts, not related to Princess Cruises. Anyway, princesscruises.de exists about 10 years for the german and austrian markets. The same as carnivalcruiseline.de. Prices and conditions are indeed different.

Yes, we came across the yacht site when we looked earlier in the year!  https://www.princesscruises.fr/ does exist now. I'm sure it didn't until recently. Though we usually book with the UK website as the prices tend to be better