F1 in Three Rivers Sunday

jtslattery

1 hour ago, jtslattery said:

Anyone know where to watch the F1 race near the port in Three Rivers Sunday

There's a number of sports bars in the general vicinity of the port, but the ones I've checked aren't open that early on a Sunday morning. If you do find a public location that will be open and televising it, bear in mind that they will probably be showing it on Réseau des sports (RDS), the French-language counterpart of the Sports Network (TSN).

You could check to see if one of the bars on your ship might carry it. Unfortunately, TSN/RDS are specialty channels and it's unlikely that the cruise line subscribes.

Good luck. I'll think of you while I'm watching.

There are several streaming possibilities that I didn't mention earlier, but after reading this Rolling Stone article mentioning free trials, this might be a good option for you. Skip down to the section "How to Watch F1 Online Free".

https://www.rollingstone.com/product-recommendations/lifestyle/how-to-watch-f1-online-free-live-stream-1320248/

Edited by Fouremco

On 8/25/2022 at 4:57 PM, Fouremco said:

There are several streaming possibilities that I didn't mention earlier, but after reading this Rolling Stone article mentioning free trials, this might be a good option for you. Skip down to the section "How to Watch F1 Online Free".

https://www.rollingstone.com/product-recommendations/lifestyle/how-to-watch-f1-online-free-live-stream-1320248/

Great information @Fouremco,.

OP, if you can't get your F1 fix on your cruise you could fill your time building that LEGO Technic McLaren Formula 1 Race Car shown in the article. Mrs. Dawg would kill me if I ordered one of those but maybe she'll let me buy it for our three year old granddaughter for Christmas. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3