SS Whisper Question

Mudhen

6 hours ago, labrasett said:

You can usually ask for "room service" and get drinks delivered to any part of the ship.

Fair enough, but you might have to wait for some considerable time. As an alternative visit the Panorama, order a cocktail and have waiter bring it to the Obs Lounge.

Thank for your responses.....this isn't a big deal...haha! We'll probably just use the other bars.

I think it's a shame that they don't use the Ob bar, as just that. We love a forward facing lounge as most

ships have that, however this is truly a first world problem....giggle!

I'm back with another question.....

We have a considerable amount of OBC. Does Silversea host special wine dinners? upscale wine tastings? champagne tastings? Any special food/wine events that might be fun to splurge on?

I know there's always the premium wine list, the spa and the boutiques, but I've never heard anything about any wine/food events.......are there any?

5 minutes ago, Mudhen said:

We have a considerable amount of OBC. Does Silversea host special wine dinners? upscale wine tastings? champagne tastings? Any special food/wine events that might be fun to splurge on?

I know there's always the premium wine list, the spa and the boutiques, but I've never heard anything about any wine/food events.......are there any?

On our Moon  Grand Voyage there were wine tastings for a price.   They were well worth the money!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mudhen said:

Quite often wine and/or champagne tastings. Never heard of a wine dinner though. It may be worthwhile having a word with the head sommelier when you board.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1