Quick call to upgrade drink package 👍

RickT

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

You should each have your own package if it was part of your booking.  You can not share a package but if only 1 of you like the smoothies, nicer wines, or better liquors them that person  an upgrade their package and the other continue with the Classic package.

we each have the package but making a decision if to upgrade .  

1 minute ago, stellarose said:

do you recall how much it would be ? like over 200? over 300?

Regular price to upgrade is $15 per day plus 20% gratuity if you have a captain's Club discount that will reduce the price some.  If the drink packages are on sale in your cruises planner that may also save.  The starting point is the is the price difference between the 2 packages, so if they are discounted pre cruise in the planner the the price difference might be $13.50 + 20%.  minus CC discount

On 8/26/2022 at 6:14 PM, jelayne said:

On the cruise planner there is a spot that says Call to Upgrade and the phone # is there,  I saw it when I was looking at internet packages.  I called that # and they took care of upgrading both the internet and beverage package.  

I have two cruises coming up. Both show the Call to Upgrade box. One of the bookings is definitely all inclusive, but the other one, I didn't think so. Is it wishful thinking or does having that box mean I have AI on that one as well? Thanks

1 hour ago, J&L~SetSail said:

I have two cruises coming up. Both show the Call to Upgrade box. One of the bookings is definitely all inclusive, but the other one, I didn't think so. Is it wishful thinking or does having that box mean I have AI on that one as well? Thanks

This is X, who knows how screwed up the website is?

• Haha 1