Oceania 2025 is out

Cruise Junky

• 2 months later...
On 8/29/2022 at 10:37 AM, Ladys Mom said:

It seems that a number of the cruise lines are doing variations of the “ring of fire” itinerary for their 2025 world cruises.  Some add portions of South America and some add in parts of Africa.  Although this was the first itinerary of our ill-fated 2022 Regent world cruise, we much prefer an equatorial circumnavigation of the globe for a first world cruise.  That is why we have booked Regent’s 2024 Miami to Miami.

Hi Ladys Mom,

My husband and I are also booked on the Regent 2024 world cruise.  Nice to meet you.  Have you cruised with Regent before?

6 hours ago, Turtle1948 said:

Hi Ladys Mom,

My husband and I are also booked on the Regent 2024 world cruise.  Nice to meet you.  Have you cruised with Regent before?

We have happily sailed on Regent close to three hundred nights and we are looking forward to January.

12 hours ago, Ladys Mom said:

We have happily sailed on Regent close to three hundred nights and we are looking forward to January.

Good to know. 

We are a retired couple in our late 60s living in Arizona and Colorado.  We have selected all of our excursions, as I'm sure you have also, but want to hire a private guide for our one day in Rome.  We want to do "skip the lines" at the Vatican and Colosseum and also see the Pantheon, etc.  Do you have a favorite way to hire a private guide? 

You can communicate with me via my email if that's easier.  It's STEVELNANCYL@CS.COM

Nancy and Steve Lamontagne