Specific Horizon Questions

wemjam

Have a few Horizon questions for anyone on the Horizon in the last couple months, was wondering if anyone can answer.  We sailed on her several years back, and this trip (just over 2 weeks - yea!) we have my baby brother and his fiancé with hubby and I and my mom and dad - so baby bro and his girl are likely to be interested in a few things we wouldn't normally do as "old farts"

1.  Skyrider is this free or for a fee?  How much if fee?

2.  Movie Theater I know this is a fee (we did do this), what is it now?

3.  Thrill Theater what is fee for this?

4.  Putt-putt, fee or free?  How much if fee?

5.  Does the Adults Only Serenity area have a regular bar and/or a salad bar area (I have seen mention of the salad bar thing on a few other posts about some other ships, never seen one myself as we don't normally go to Serenity

6. Is there a pool and/or hot tubs in Serenity area?

Edited by wemjam

Guest BasicSailor

4 is free, as for the rest I didn't bother with. Nice ship though hung out on our balcony watching the smokers puff away.🙄

34 minutes ago, BasicSailor said:

4 is free, as for the rest I didn't bother with. Nice ship though hung out on our balcony watching the smokers puff away.🙄

That's not good, you mean puff away on their balconies?  How rude!

53 minutes ago, pcvtmom said:

Serenity on Horizon has a bar, salad bar, and hot tubs...no pool. And yes, #4 is the only thing on your list that it free. We didn't indulge in any of the pay items, so I can't speak to the price.

Is sky rider the bikes you pedal? That used to be free.

The Imax Theater was awesome, I thought it would be a small area but it was huge.  There was a nominal fee but I can't recall.....$3.50 or $4.50??  We sailed on Horizon last November and watched Dune.

The Skyride and miniature golf is free.  The Serenity area has a big bar and in addition to loungers, tables and chairs where people were playing cards and enjoying drinks.  No one was in the hot tubs when we went up there but lots of people enjoying the sun beds.

We rode the Skyrider (Free) on our Horizon cruise.  Went as soon as we boarded the ship.  We were the only ones there, and they let us go around 2x.  We also rode it on another day - but as others have said - it is not always open.  Have to hit it just right.  Need closed toe shoes and t-shirt- just like ropes course, if I remember correctly.

On 8/26/2022 at 1:58 PM, wemjam said:

1.  Skyrider is this free or for a fee?  How much if fee? --

Skyrider and Ropes Course, both Free

4.  Putt-putt, fee or free?  How much if fee? -

FREE!

5.  Does the Adults Only Serenity area have a regular bar and/or a salad bar area (I have seen mention of the salad bar thing on a few other posts about some other ships, never seen one myself as we don't normally go to Serenity -

The salad bar is open on Sea Days only from what I can tell. I'm pretty sure the regular bar is open all day.

6. Is there a pool and/or hot tubs in Serenity area? -

YES, pool and hot tubs. 

• Like 1