Health questionnaire

We just disembarked our cruise on the Independence yesterday and they did NOT have any health questionnaires at the terminal, they also did not ask for our vax cards (I did think that was strange though).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jamesnnb said:

On previous cruises, you answered a few health questions at the terminal just before boarding. Is that still being done or will the ‘Health Status’ being completed satisfy that requirement?

Just off the Oasis and there were no additional health questions, in person or in the app, other than the 3 "Health Status" questions.

Just got an email today that said “Fill out your health questionnaire on our app when you receive it the day before your sailing. ”.  So it would appear there is something additional to answer on the app, the day before sailing. It does sound like it is the same or similar to what we use to fill out at the terminal prior to boarding. ‘Are you feeling I’ll, etc.’

23 minutes ago, jamesnnb said:

Just got an email today that said “Fill out your health questionnaire on our app when you receive it the day before your sailing. ”.  So it would appear there is something additional to answer on the app, the day before sailing. It does sound like it is the same or similar to what we use to fill out at the terminal prior to boarding. ‘Are you feeling I’ll, etc.’

I received the same email last week but no additional questionnaire ever appeared. Looks like the email is a vestige of previous questionnaires and sent in error.

We are sailing on Quantum tomorrow and I was just able to complete the. three health questions on the app.  They are on the Check In portion and ask (1)  have you been vaccinated, (2) have you had a booster, and (3) will you be more than 23 weeks pregnant at any time during your cruise.  

I remember there being more questions on our last cruise but I am a 'go with the flow' kind of a guy, most of the time. 

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1