How far in advance can you book excursions

Are they on your cruise planner, and you can’t book them? Usually once they are on cruise planner, you can book. When is your cruise? Sometimes they will load tours several months in advance, and some only a few months. There is really no set time.

Edited by crzndeb

9 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Are they on your cruise planner, and you can’t book them? Usually once they are on cruise planner, you can book. When is your cruise? Sometimes they will load tours several months in advance, and some only a few months. There is really no set time.

Not till May. ( I know I'm super early. Lol ) Just want to get things done before prices go up again.

1 hour ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Not till May. ( I know I'm super early. Lol ) Just want to get things done before prices go up again.

My jan 30 radiance we still only have cozumel excursions up, the one I dont want.

I think rcl has been too busy with protocols. 

Our first excursions for a Sept 2022 Hawaii cruise didn’t show up until June and they are still making additions as of a couple days ago. Never had this happen on any other cruise though. Very unusual, frustrating, and annoying when trying to plan.

11 hours ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

If they’re not available, you won’t know if prices go up anyway 😉

I am on Radiance next May, and they just added ONE new one this morning (I check each day) that I don’t want to do.....I have one booked for one port, but that’s a “just in case” I can’t find an independent operator for this tour.  Most operators don’t have their schedules available for next year yet, but I know that things will start opening up in the fall.  The offerings are absolutely dependent on what is made available to them by the local companies.  

If you DO see something you are interested in and you are ok to pay that price, go ahead and book it.  You can always cancel and rebook at a lower price if it goes down up to a few days in advance (before the cruise or the excursion day I can’t remember).