Member Profile - Signature

Good Morning All

A number of members have the cruises they have sailed on at the bottom of their messages. I think it's called a signature.  I cannot find how to add my cruises when I edit my profile. How is this done please?

Many thanks

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Koala-Lou said:

Good Morning All

A number of members have the cruises they have sailed on at the bottom of their messages. I think it's called a signature.  I cannot find how to add my cruises when I edit my profile. How is this done please?

Many thanks

I used to have this kind of signature but it took up too much space so I changed it back. I don’t see any of those signatures on the threads these days - perhaps for the same reason! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, queenslander said:

I used to have this kind of signature but it took up too much space so I changed it back. I don’t see any of those signatures on the threads these days - perhaps for the same reason! 

Only the top few lines of signatures show automatically now, the rest is hidden. There is an option to expand them if you want to see more.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, queenslander said:

There is a setting to display/turn off seeing signatures.

Yes, they can get pretty busy, but you only see a small part of the signature block now, unless you click to expand it. It used to be that the signatures were 5 x longer than the posts. If I am travelling, I turn the signatures off to save mobile data

• Like 3