ArriveCan Question

ScottC4746

7 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

On the Solstice Friday for Alaska from Seattle.  We stop in Victoria and when I did my Arrivcan I selected Victoria Operations.  Is that correct?  If not how do I go in and fix it?

I would have selected Ogden Point -Pier A&B (Victoria). All our Victoria stops have been there. If you decide to change your current selection just tap on the new selection. The box will populate with your new selection. 

5 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I would have selected Ogden Point -Pier A&B (Victoria). All our Victoria stops have been there. If you decide to change your current selection just tap on the new selection. The box will populate with your new selection. 

I cannot figure out how to fix it without starting all over again.  Fingers crossed all will be well at the port on Friday.

16 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

I cannot figure out how to fix it without starting all over again.  Fingers crossed all will be well at the port on Friday.

No need to start over. Once you are logged into ArriveCAN just tap on the arrow (lower right hand corner) until you get to the screen, "Enter your marine trip details". Scroll down the page until you get to the "Port Of Entry" box. Make your new selection and your done.    

Edited by davekathy

12 minutes ago, davekathy said:

No need to start over. Once you are logged into ArriveCAN just tap on the arrow (lower right hand corner) until you get to the screen, "Enter your marine trip details". Scroll down the page until you get to the "Port Of Entry" box. Make your new selection and your done.    

No such arrow.