The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday September 2nd, 2022

richwmn

16 hours ago, rafinmd said:

A sad day in Baltimore today.  Captain Anthony Workman died today as a result of injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident on his way to work.  It can be considered a line of duty death.

Roy

I'm sorry to hear of Captain Workman's death and offer my condolences to his family and friends.

9 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Good evening from Victoria. 

This cruise is winding down, the bags have been sent out and we're heading for the last sleep on the Crown Princess. It has been a nice cruise. I'm still a HAL fan for sure but Princess does many things well. We were able to get our Covid tests done on-board for the grand total of $10.00 each. We are negative so Eurodam here we come!

I got word this evening that my friend Wayne transitioned at 2:40 AM. today. His wife, Karen, said it was very peaceful and she got there at 3:00 AM and was able to sit with his body and do some other things that were good for her soul as well. Thank you for everyone's kind thoughts and prayers. I taught next door to him for 18 years and he was a special person. He was the only male teacher with 3 females to bug him! 

Karen

Karen, how sad about your friend Wayne passing away.  I'm glad his wife was able to spend time with him afterwards.  Prayers for comfort and peace for her and her family.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rafinmd said:

A sad day in Baltimore today.  Captain Anthony Workman died today as a result of injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident on his way to work.  It can be considered a line of duty death.

Roy

🙏🙏🙏 

13 hours ago, luvteaching said:

I got word this evening that my friend Wayne transitioned at 2:40 AM. today. His wife, Karen, said it was very peaceful and she got there at 3:00 AM and was able to sit with his body and do some other things that were good for her soul as well. Thank you for everyone's kind thoughts and prayers. I taught next door to him for 18 years and he was a special person. He was the only male teacher with 3 females to bug him! 

Karen

🙏🙏🙏

7 hours ago, puppycanducruise said:

@NextOne  It would be wonderful to see a lilac blooming at this time of year.  I'm no expert, but I would not fertilize the lilac at this time of year.  Fertilizers tend to push out lots of leaves and you don't really want that after a stressful summer.  I would make sure it gets enough water going into winter and see how it does next spring.  It may not flower.  Make sure it does not go under water stress and things will be back to normal soon.  It probably would be okay to prune now, but you could wait until after the normal blooming period in the spring.  🤞

Thank you! I'll hold off on the fertilizer for now and just water it a bit, but not too much. It really has a nice scent, so I can pretend it's Spring!

• Like 1