1 night pre-cruise - stay near MCO airport or Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral?

travelgip

Hello:

I want to fly in 1 night before my 1/21/23 cruise on NCL. (free airfare)  I just need a hotel room for that Friday night (1 person) because I don't trust the airlines getting me to FL on the day-of.  Can anyone please recommend a clean, cheap hotel near either the airport or the cruise port I can hop a shuttle to the cruise port on Saturday?

Thank you

Look in the Semoran Blvd area.  Lots of hotels in all price ranges with almost all having shuttles from the airport.  Walk to restaurants. Then either Cortrans or Cruise Control Transportation to the port in the morning.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2022 at 4:40 PM, mrpayroll said:

Google orlando airport area hotels. You will find m any hotels that offer free thransportation to the hotel. We then  use Cortrans for $25.00 for shuttle to pier.

Of course I googled - I was looking for recommendations - meaning maybe someone stayed there previously.  Thanks anyway.

I have stayed at the Fairfield Inns & Suites, the Sheraton and the Marriot.  Three different price ranges, all with airport shuttles, close to various priced food options & in the pick up area of the 2 port shuttles I mentioned.

Edited by poocher
  • Like 1