BEYOND ship Model?

hcat

Took me forever to log in today so hope this post works.

We already have the colorized ship  model of EDGE..for #1 grandson.  Now that we have # 2 grandson,  we would like the same from BEYOND when we sail in Nov.

Can someone on board or going soon let us  know if this model is available in the store on BEYOND... thank you..

nqpqI7n5-665581946.jpg

Hi!   I haven't sailed yet (on in October) but I have definitely seen that type of model in videos I have watched of The Beyond and tours of the shops.  It was on the shelf.  I did not see a price though. 

If you don't get any more confirmations, I will report back for you when I go but it's not until the end of October.  

🍹

I went back and found one I saw it in.  I took a picture of the screen.  It isn't the clearest but you can see it. 😉

20220904_224744.thumb.jpg.475259aa41cb7fc66d6b3fb0b5af66b2.jpg

Edited by PinkSandGirl
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 3:44 AM, PinkSandGirl said:

Hi!   I haven't sailed yet (on in October) but I have definitely seen that type of model in videos I have watched of The Beyond and tours of the shops.  It was on the shelf.  I did not see a price though. 

If you don't get any more confirmations, I will report back for you when I go but it's not until the end of October.  

🍹

I went back and found one I saw it in.  I took a picture of the screen.  It isn't the clearest but you can see it. 😉

20220904_224744.thumb.jpg.475259aa41cb7fc66d6b3fb0b5af66b2.jpg

That looks huge! I always pictured these models being like the size of a match box 🙂

Thank you for the posts ..that's the one we need.

Models are a nice size. Not really a toy.

As soon as the ship sails,  we will try to get one for grandson #2.

And maybe get the crystal one for ourselves..we will have our car at port!

I also bought a nice necklace ( in a jewelry store on board)..of the pool  square?  that changes color..forgot the name but will look for something similar on BEYOND. Just something as a remembrance of the cruise!

• Like 1