Yacht Club internet question

HipHipOnAShip

On the Divina (YC) in a few weeks.  Have heard both answers of 2 per guest and 2 per cabin from different sources and have had both answers from MSC.  Have pretty much given up looking for any consistency.  Will find out 10/2 when we board.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Beachin2 said:

On the Divina (YC) in a few weeks.  Have heard both answers of 2 per guest and 2 per cabin from different sources and have had both answers from MSC.  Have pretty much given up looking for any consistency.  Will find out 10/2 when we board.

So frustrating, right?  WE are on the Divina before you. Will report back.  I don't want to add a device and pay for it only to find out that it is not needed b/c we each get 2 ... argh... the struggle is real... 😋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipHipOnAShip said:

So frustrating, right?  WE are on the Divina before you. Will report back.  I don't want to add a device and pay for it only to find out that it is not needed b/c we each get 2 ... argh... the struggle is real... 😋

First world problems - but someone has to do it.😁

WHY DO I DO this to myself?  So I'm on the phone now with MSC Customer Service (#5 to purchase items before cruise.)  This rep cannot tell me if it is 2 devices PER guest in YC or 2 per CABIN.  Seriously? 

I know if you book the All In Wifi Plus Drinks you get 2 total per cabin, but for YC is it 2 per guest (for Pax 1& 2 presumably) or 2 total....

WHY CAN'T THEY TRAIN THESE folks on the simplest of questions?  Shaking my head......