Queen Victoria WC cruise changes

canoncruiser

Here's what I am seeing for the changes to the 2023 QV world cruise.

The calls to Manila on 14 March, Hong Kong on 16-17 March, Nha Trang on 19 March and Colombo on 28 March are being canceled.

The call to Langkawi is being moved from 25 March to 20 March.

Calls are being added to Bali on 12 March, Jakarta on 14 March, Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang) on 17 March, Penang on 19 March and Abu Dhabi on 1 April.

• Like 1

Similar changes are being made to the QM2 2023 world cruise as well. Here's what I am seeing being reported for QM2.

Calls to Colombo on 8 Feb, Nha Trang on 18 Feb, Chan May on 20 Feb, Hong Kong on 22-23 Feb and Bitung on 27 Feb have been canceled.

The call to Phu My is being moved from 16 Feb to 21 Feb.

Calls are being added to Penang on 11 Feb, Bangkok on 17-18 Feb, an additional call to Singapore on 23 Feb and Bali on 26 Feb.

7 hours ago, bluemarble said:

Similar changes are being made to the QM2 2023 world cruise as well. Here's what I am seeing being reported for QM2.

Calls to Colombo on 8 Feb, Nha Trang on 18 Feb, Chan May on 20 Feb, Hong Kong on 22-23 Feb and Bitung on 27 Feb have been canceled.

The call to Phu My is being moved from 16 Feb to 21 Feb.

Calls are being added to Penang on 11 Feb, Bangkok on 17-18 Feb, an additional call to Singapore on 23 Feb and Bali on 26 Feb.

So happy we moved our 2023 QM2 world cruise to 2024. Hopefully by then all of the silliness will have dissipated.

4 hours ago, Lakesregion said:

So happy we moved our 2023 QM2 world cruise to 2024. Hopefully by then all of the silliness will have dissipated.

silliness? Colombo is politically a dangerous mess at the moment. I think Cunard would have seriously considered whether they are putting their passengers at risk by going there....fabulous as it has been in previous calls. As for the other ports, Im sure they have not cancelled those ports without serious consideration as well. 

• Like 6

I do not have a problem with the change of ports what I find bizarre is the offer of FFC which has to be put towards a future cruise booked on board and not one that is already booked, like most cruisers we have cruises booked into 2024.

On 9/8/2022 at 2:02 AM, roscoe39 said:

silliness? Colombo is politically a dangerous mess at the moment. I think Cunard would have seriously considered whether they are putting their passengers at risk by going there....fabulous as it has been in previous calls. As for the other ports, Im sure they have not cancelled those ports without serious consideration as well. 

Sir Roscoe....Do tell...where will you be taking your shoes in the next year or so....WC 2023 perhaps....or other port???

Of course you'll be shopping so we'll be lookking forward to the newbies!!!