Boarding In Canada or going to Canada experience

macpiper

We know that you have to use the ArrivCan app to board any ship in Canada or any ship stopping in Canada.

For those who have already done this, my question is in regards to boarding the ship at the embarkation pier and the process that was used. I’m guessing that all you really needed to present was your Passport, your ArrivCan app, and your Medallion (or perhaps your Navigator app showing you should go to the green lane).

Is there any other documents or presentation that was done (like asking for Covid-19 vaccination cards, Covid test results, etc.)?

Thanks,

18 minutes ago, macpiper said:

Is there any other documents or presentation that was done (like asking for Covid-19 vaccination cards, Covid test results, etc.)?

In May we boarded in Vancouver and definitely had to show our Covid vaccination cards. We also had to provide a negative test. That was May. Things change rapidly so I don't know what they require now.

19 minutes ago, macpiper said:

We know that you have to use the ArriveCAN app to board any ship in Canada or any ship stopping in Canada.

For those who have already done this, my question is in regards to boarding the ship at the embarkation pier and the process that was used. I’m guessing that all you really needed to present was your Passport, your ArriveCAN app, and your Medallion (or perhaps your Navigator app showing you should go to the green lane).

Thanks,

You need your vaccination proof if you are boarding and sailing as a vaccinated guest.  This is true for anywhere you sail.

12 minutes ago, Thrak said:

In May we boarded in Vancouver and definitely had to show our Covid vaccination cards. We also had to provide a negative test. That was May. Things change rapidly so I don't know what they require now.

Was this with Princess and in addition to the ArrivCan app?

Thanks,

14 hours ago, 2beaglesmom said:

In august to board ship in quebec city, we had to show passport, arrivecan info, covid vaccination card and proof of negative covid test

Just off the Discovery 3 weeks ago.  Seattle round-trip including Vancouver.  This is all we needed in Seattle.