Upload covid shot record? Or just show at pier?

PaperSniper4

I did my check in on the Celebrity app yesterday without any issues. I see that I need only to take the "Health Questionnaire" the day before the cruise and watch the "Muster Drill" video. However, I did not see a place to upload our covid shot cards; seems like I uploaded them through the app on our last Celebrity cruise, but I cannot remember....it was over 4 weeks ago.😉

Did I somehow miss that part of the app, or do we no longer have to upload the shot cards? I know effective this month shots are not even required, however one must have the results of a very recent negative covid antigen test in that case. I do plan on bringing paper copies of everything related to walking on the ship, including our self-done covid tests and shot cards, passports, health questionnaire, XPress passes, etc.

Doug

21 hours ago, john2003 said:

Might it depend on where one is sailing or did I mess up. Did mine yesterday for our October Sydney sailing and it had a spot to upload the proof of Vax and optionally the booster. Hope my app wasn’t out of date. 

Sorry about the late reply. You probably did not mess up. We're on a 7 day sailing to the Caribbean from Cape Everglades. Rules are different for longer sailings to ports outside of the Caribbean. I suspect an Australian cruise has different rules than our quickie to/from USA ports.

Doug