Is SIX currently on Breakaway Canada NE sailings

McFins

For those who have sailed on Breakaway to Canada NE recently was SIX one of the shows offered? It shows in the itinerary as “not available to book or book on board”. While I know the way you book shows has changed re COVID I haven’t seen SIX mentioned in any comments in any of the reviews for the Canada NE sailings on Breakaway.

Thanks. 

On 9/16/2022 at 9:22 PM, McFins said:

Thanks Bird 

We saw it on the Breakaway a few weeks ago and we thought it was fantastic. A lot of times, on a cruise ship show, you will have a couple of good vocalists and a couple of "o.k." vocalists. All six of the SIX vocalists were outstanding. And the all-female backing band was outstanding too (the band also backed Burn the Floor). 

For fun, we check the cost of similar seats on Broadway, and they would have cost us $300-$400 per seat (depending on night). 

36 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We saw it on the Breakaway a few weeks ago and we thought it was fantastic. A lot of times, on a cruise ship show, you will have a couple of good vocalists and a couple of "o.k." vocalists. All six of the SIX vocalists were outstanding. And the all-female backing band was outstanding too (the band also backed Burn the Floor). 

For fun, we check the cost of similar seats on Broadway, and they would have cost us $300-$400 per seat (depending on night). 

We only thought they were so so.  They don't enunciate well when singing, so I was only hearing maybe every 2/3 words sometimes when they were singing.  I thought it was just me, but I heard others talking about it last night too as they were leaving the theater.  Maybe you had diff singers then our sailing.  

The show was not entertaining. The singers (are should I say screamers) were terrible. They were screaming their words and it was difficult to understand what they were saying. The noise was incredibly loud . We walked out of the show as did others.  Some people think that just because you're on a cruise ship that the shows are terrific maybe some are this one was not.