Please Recommend Seattle Airport Hotel 1Night then back to airport for bus.

cat.dog

Before we moved here we would use the Radisson across the street from the terminal and next to a nice restaurant in 13 Coins for a quick overnight.  There are several others hotels near there as well although when it comes down to it, most hotels have an airport shuttle and are within a short ride. The Hampton Inn on 28th gets good reviews.

Edited by Glaciers
  • Thanks 1

You mention the bus to the pier, so I am assuming the cruiseline bus.

One thing you might consider is using Seattle Express, they run shuttles (about 16 people) from the airport area hotels (just about all of them) to the pier.  Also run from pier to airport.

This was very efficient, easy and cost effective (I think $20 one way per person and $35 roundtrip).  Great service also.  Check out their website.

3 hours ago, Dan G said:

if you look at

seattleexpress.com

you can see the hotel list there, however i know of no airport hotel that doesn't offer a shuttle to airport so your safe.  Look at hotwire for their 'hot rate hotels' and see the rates.

True. but by going directly from your hotel to the pier you save the time and hassle of the cruise bus (which could awhile to fill up).

• 2 weeks later...

We tend to use the DoubleTree right by SeaTac.   They have an airport shuttle.  They also, last time I was there, had a shuttle that would take you to the Target and the Mall.  Depending on your timing, you may not be able to use that, but it has come in handy for us.