Solstice Room Tech Info

Vettegal2

Apologies if this has been asked before!  I know that Solstice has not been refurbished and was wondering what the situation is as to where/how many outlets or USB available in room to charge our iphones at night.  Will also have laptop/ipad but we can charge those during day at another time if needed.  Will be staying in S2 Sky Suite for reference.  Do you suggest we bring anything additional that would be helpful?

Appreciate your input!

2 minutes ago, cruzzzinma said:

We are currently in a handicapped accessible Sky Suite (S2) on the Solstice - the only outlets are by the desk and are the same as shown in Jwlane’ picture in post 2.

I have suspected for some time that the number of stateroom outlets are not standard across the ship.  Now that suspicion has been confirmed.

• 4 months later...

Will be glad when Apple soon uses c connectors for everything. However it sounds like Celebrity has seen the light and is now not removing quality multi connectors like our Morphie one below. ( I’m not taking about the cheap “outlet strips” that are a danger anywhere.)

So I guess for our upcoming trip we will bring this block and a couple of standard Apple charger blocks ((in case they tell me to remove the multi block) and several c cords and a couple lightening for our phones. Maybe we will be lucky and ours has more outlets. We will be in Aqua 1670 at the very back of the ship.

image.thumb.png.22170b85b12e102fcaf47917a5e2d1df.png