Canada may be dropping requirements for entering the country on 9/30, see below

Lois R

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-canada-to-drop-covid-19-vaccine-requirement-for-entering-country-on/

Looks like requirements are going to be lifted at month end..........I wonder if testing to board a ship will eventually happen too.

• Thanks 1

Lois, I was just going to start a thread with this link. Great minds think alike! 😀

Sailing 6 October to Canada/NE , second leg of B2B with Bermuda first. Will have to see what they do for cruise pax. Already did basic ArriveCAN. Would be ab fab not to have to worry about a COVID test at the end of the first leg. Testing is only required for cruise pax and I am sure the cruise lines would like that to go away.

3 hours ago, Lois R said:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-canada-to-drop-covid-19-vaccine-requirement-for-entering-country-on/

Looks like requirements are going to be lifted at month end..........I wonder if testing to board a ship will eventually happen too.

I read about this earlier this morning and I too wonder about testing to board a ship…hoping it’s dropped.  Have a cruise in mid October starting in Ny and ends in Montreal.

nancy

Edited by nancygp

10 minutes ago, nancygp said:

I read about this earlier this morning and I too wonder about testing to board a ship…hoping it’s dropped.  Have a cruise in mid October starting in Ny and ends in Montreal.

nancy

I have a cruise in October too. Mine starts in Quebec and ends in NY🙂

24 minutes ago, Lois R said:

I have a cruise in October too. Mine starts in Quebec and ends in NY🙂

I read your posts on the ss board ….  I’m on sb

trying ss for the first time next year…the October cruise on sb is our second  sb cruise after many, many years and cruises on crystal 😢

we loved our first sb cruise 

enjoy your cruise and hopefully Canada will get rid of the testing requirements.  I’m fine if we still needed to be vaxed as we’ve had 4 already! 😄

Nancy

1 hour ago, nancygp said:

I read your posts on the ss board ….  I’m on sb

trying ss for the first time next year…the October cruise on sb is our second  sb cruise after many, many years and cruises on crystal 😢

we loved our first sb cruise 

enjoy your cruise and hopefully Canada will get rid of the testing requirements.  I’m fine if we still needed to be vaxed as we’ve had 4 already! 😄

Nancy

Hi Nancy, I have never tried SB but have heard good things.

I have also had 4 shots. 2 vaxes and 2 boosters.

Hope you have a great cruise😀

• Thanks 1