Last minute Seashore Questions

kwokpot

We're boarding the Seashore this Saturday, 9/24, and have a couple of last minute questions.

I was reading a review and it mentioned the cabins don't have facial tissues, is this true? I did check a few videos and it did seem there are no tissues in the bathroom. Can you get tissues if you ask the stateroom attendant? 

Second, we booked an Aurea SL1 suite. Will we automatically get the RFID wrist bands for room access, or standard keycards? Thanks for any information anyone can share.

Another question, do they now serve tap water at dinner, or only bottled water? When we sailed Meraviglia in Europe several years ago tap water was not served in the MDR but American booked cruises got free bottled water in the MDR. What's the policy on the Seashore?

Edited by kwokpot

2 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Another question, do they now serve tap water at dinner, or only bottled water? When we sailed Meraviglia in Europe several years ago tap water was not served in the MDR but American booked cruises got free bottled water in the MDR. What's the policy on the Seashore?

We sailed in yacht club and it was always bottled.

We also had tissues.

The wristbands could be used to contact trace you so keep that in mind.

• Thanks 1

I'm so jealous.  It's only  been a few weeks since we debarked Seashore but I'm already ready to go again!!  I don't recall having tissues in the bathroom but that could have been because of the drink package 🤪.  We received the wrist bands but never used them for the reason stated by MSCDivina.  You get both a key card and a wristband so you can decide. Water options were "sparkling or still" and was always poured from a bottle.   Hope you have a great time!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Water options were "sparkling or still" and was always poured from a bottle.   Hope you have a great time!

Thanks! We're sailing without a drink package so it will be interesting to see if the bottled water is complementary or charged.