Two $50 Excursion credits listed

imgoinonacruise

I am booked in a studio cabin for a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise in January 2023. When I booked I received a $50 credit per port for shore excursions. However, I have two listings in my account summary for this credit. 

They read: 

- Shore Excursions Promotional Credit: $50 USD per port Shore Excursion Promotional Credit

- Shore Excursion Promotional Credits: $50 Shore Excursion Credit per tour for first Guest on cruise reservation

So, my question is whether I have, in fact, $100 credit / port, or if these are not combinable (or if it's actually a mistake). Both have my name listed (as I'm the only one on the reservation). 

Thanks! 

and the first entry is actually incorrect.  This is how the credit used to work ($50 per port).  Now, it's $50 per excursion for the first guest only, like the 2nd entry reads.  So now you can do multiple excursions in the same port (time permitting) and get $50 off each.  Since you're in a studio, the first guest part doesn't matter since there is only one person on the reservation

I have read all the replies.  All are possible.  I have one more think but I am not sure that you qualify.  With the new Free At Sea PLUS.  You get another $50.00 per excursions.  So when you order/purchase an excursion, you get $100.00 off.  

Just wanted to give you one more possibility not knowing your situation. 

Cruise Well and Enjoy Every Moment. 

30 minutes ago, Sthrngary said:

I have read all the replies.  All are possible.  I have one more think but I am not sure that you qualify.  With the new Free At Sea PLUS.  You get another $50.00 per excursions.  So when you order/purchase an excursion, you get $100.00 off.  

Just wanted to give you one more possibility not knowing your situation. 

Cruise Well and Enjoy Every Moment. 

as a Solo, you don't get the extra $50 per excursion.  That's why the solo version of the free at see plus is cheaper ($42 per day is the solo price)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sthrngary said:

I have read all the replies.  All are possible.

I don't think so.  As @dbrown84 correctly pointed out above, the first entry in the OP's account is not correct -- the shorex promo is no longer "per port" -- it is per person (the first person on the reservation), and can be used more than once in a port, assuming the shorex don't overlap in time. 

• Thanks 1